PRCC Dates to Remember & Meat for Sale!
Nov 4 – Club Closing at Frenchman’s Bay site at 10:00 am
Complete your volunteer hours!
Nov 5 – Club Banquet – details to follow
Nov 8 – PRCC Annual General Meeting at 7 pm
West Rouge Community Centre,
270 Rouge Hills Drive in Scarborough
PRCC Board positions are available
please contact Rebecca Fanok
or Mary-Anne Pietrusiak
Interested in registering for a program? Visit our registration page prcc.sportical.com and sign up today. Winter registration opens the last week of October.
Meat for Sale!
We have frozen burgers, sausages, peameal and veggie burgers available for sale.
$10 – 10 burgers
$7 – 7 sausages
$40 – 96 pcs of peameal bacon
$16 – 15 veggie burgers
Free buns with each purchase!
please contact Ashley Barich
Winter/Early spring registration is now open. Please visit http://prcc.sportical.com/
Thank you to everyone for your continued support and we look forward to seeing you at training!
Pickering Rouge Canoe Club
Pickering Rouge Canoe Club is happy to host the 2015 PRCC Rouge Flatwater Regatta.
– The purpose of the regatta is to provide developmental race opportunities for U15, U13, U11, and PaddleAll athletes
– Races will begin at 8:30am starting with long distance singles followed by crew boat races.
– Long Distance races will involve athletes paddling up the Rouge River then turning around a set of buoy’s and returning to the start line.
– Crew Boats will race approx. 200m near the mouth of the Rouge River.
Download Race Schedule (pdf)
– Pickering Rouge Canoe Club will be hosting a BBQ at the event, all proceeds will go towards supporting the club
– Trailers will park in the surrounding area of the event
– Parking spaces directly at the site are very limited for athletes and their families
– Additional parking can be found in the surrounding areas but will require a bit of a walk to the event.
– If you don’t mind a nice walk along the waterfront or a bike ride the Rouge Hill GO station is about 1.5km away from the event with a nice new waterfront trail connecting the two
Map of Parking Areas:
Pickering Rouge is excited to announce the date of this years 2015 Junior Dragonboat Challenge! This will be our 9th year running the regatta that brings grade 6,7, and 8 students together for an awesome day of racing!
Please see the Bulletin Attached for more information
JDBC 2015 Bulletin #1
The Toronto 2015 Pan Am Games are coming and the game organizers have released this commercial featuring former Rouge paddler Taylor Potts (14 seconds).
Check out the event schedule and find tickets here in the TORONTO 2015 ticketing program Guide.